OverviewRecent updates in building codes are making the age-old method of using cinder blocks to secure commercial rooftop satellite systems obsolete. AP Solution CMK 0500 Satellite Securement System provides you with a stable and secure option for your system that meets ASCE-7 regulations for your commercial roof. Anchor Products utilizes the U-Anchor 2000 or 3000 Series Attachments to securely attach your satellite system, without voiding your roof warranty. This solution provides a secured base with the help of the U-Anchor. The satellite system stands firm against seismic events and high winds, utilizing the strength provided by the U-Anchor. Our systems are tested and approved by respected third party engineers. The U-Anchor is accepted by all major North American roofing manufacturers.
- U-Anchor provides extreme strength for resistance against high winds and seismic events
- Efficient usage of space and versatile placement options
- U-Anchors matches all commercial roofing materials and brands
- U-Anchor Safely attaches to EPDM, TPO, PVC, Asphalt and coated roofs without damaging roof surfaces
- Each U-Anchor 2000 Series attachment can resist approx. 3000 lbs. in tension and 4000 lbs. in shear
- Satellite Bracket Made of 1/8 Galvanized Steel
Satellite Securement System Includes:
- Small Dish:
- 1- Satellite Mounting Bracket
- 2- U-Anchor 3000 Series
- 3- Hardware
- Large Satellites:
- 1- U-Anchor 2000 Series
- 2- Base Frame (not included in system)
- 3- Hardware
Each U-Anchor can 2000 Series Attachment can resist approx. 3000 lbs. in tension and 4000 lbs. in shear.
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.