OverviewThe AP Solution PSS Roof Pipe securement provides the perfect solution to safely secure your plumbing or conduit system to the roof. The Roof Pipe System from Anchor Products give you a range of versatile options to create the perfect for your pipe support needs. The PSS is secured by U-Anchor 3000 or 2000 Series attachments are easily customized to meet specific project needs. The Roof Pipe Securement System by Anchor Products, is the only pipe support system in the market that is attached with a water-tight anchor that is accepted by all major North American roofing manufacturers and will not void your roof warranty when properly installed.
- Advanced system incorporating U-Anchors strength to better secure pipes, preventing pipe movement caused by wind and other forces.
- Can be used with nearly any manufacturers pipe support system to provide proper securement.
- U-Anchors when installed properly will perform as designed for the life of the roof without any harm to the roof material.
- Versatile system can be installed flush with the roof surface or up to 14” in height* and from 8” to 48” wide**, the perfect pipe support and securement system secured by the U-Anchor 3000 or 2000 series attachments. (*For greater than 14” heights see our H-Frame and MEP Frame Systems.**For greater than 48” wide a custom solution using additional supports is available)
Roof Pipe Securement System Includes:
- Three sided strut bracket
- 2” Coupling Nut
- All Thread
- U-Anchor 3000 Series or U-Anchor 2000 Series
- Optional :
- Pipe Clamp with Cushion
- Extension Post
Versatile System for all your Roof Pipe Securement Needs
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.