OverviewThe AP Solutions GRD 0100 - Roof Mounted Guardrail is a passive fall protection system that is fully attached and watertight. It is specially designed for workplace safety on Low Slope rooftops, and utilizes the strength and innovation of Anchor Products’ U-Anchor. Used as a permanent solution, the Roof Mounted Guardrail System’s unique design eliminates the cost and danger of potential roof damage caused by counterweights with other guardrail systems. Designed for all low slope roofs (including Single-Ply, Asphalt and Coatings), the Roof Mounted Guardrail utilizes the U-Anchor to create a watertight solution attached using manufacturer approved roofing fasteners. The U-Anchor provides a low-profile attachment that becomes the basis of an OSHA-compliant barrier for fall protection.
- Permanent lightweight guardrail system with industry exceeding 10-year warranty that meets and exceeds OSHA regulations 29 CFR 1910.29 and 1926.500 – 1926.503
- System utilizes FIXFAST USA’s KATTSAFE™ secured by U-Anchor™ 3000 Series attachments manufactured using
type and brand specific roofing materials to maintain your roof warranty.
- When utilizing the U-Anchors, the return rail is not required.
- The U-Anchor installs in less than 5 minutes. The guardrail system also installs quickly & easily with only two workers - reducing on-site labor expenses
- The railing system is manufactured of high tensile aluminum and is highly modular to allow for dozens of configurations
- More options:
-Supplied in mill finish as standard
-Custom colors available
-Toe-board option available
-Gate assemblies available
Roof Mounted Guardrail Includes:
- U-Anchor 3000 Series
- Base Channel
- Vertical Channel
- Support Channel
- Handrail Brace
- Optional: Corner Rails and Gate Systems
The Guardrail System, secured by Anchor Products, is custom designed to fit your roof's specifications, providing exceptional strength with a quick and easy install.
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.