OverviewMaintaining a safe means of access and egress was one of the big changes made in 2019 with OSHA 1910. ASCE 7-16 then required all rooftop equipment be attached to the surface without being ballasted. The AP Solution BLW 0170 Roof Ladder System provides a secured mount and achieves these new standards. Every roof ladder system is designed with the specifications of your roof, location and other variables in mind. Specify the appropriate series 2000 or 3000 as on the data sheet. The roof ladder system uses the U-Anchor™ attachments for safe securement of the system. It ensures that your roof isn’t penetrated but the system is still securely attached to the rooftop.
- System is compatible with OSHA 1910 and ASCE 7-16 regulations
- System is custom built for your specific project needs
- U-Anchors match material and brand of your specific roof
- Simple instructions with less manpower needed for system installation
- Custom design and color options available
Roof Ladder System Includes:
- Each Roof Ladder System will be created as a custom design in accordance with your project’s requirements, including U-Anchor 2000 or 3000 Series attachments, aluminum framing and a variety of fence options.
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.