The AP Solution MEP 0660 M.E.P. Frame securement is designed and engineered for specific loads and code compliance. The system is secured using the U-Anchor™ 2000 Series Attachments. Anchor Products offers this securement system in variable sizes to fit your project needs.
Running critical pipes and conduits on commercial roofs is a necessity for systems carrying heavy loads. A system that allows for a secure attachment and strength holding larger lateral loads provides the best solution. Uphold your commercial rooftop pipe system in an efficient and effective manner by utilizing our M.E.P. Frame System.
Respected third party engineers have tested and approved the securement system.
- Customizable options to fit your commercial roofing needs
- Frame Designed for Gravity Loading and Securement
- Load Management Plates are available as optional accessories, adding additional strength to your system
- U-Anchor provides a strong securement to your system that can withstand high winds and other natural hazards
- Holding value of each U-Anchor attachment can exceed 3000 lbs. in tension and 4000 lbs. in shear.
- Attaches safely to TPO, PVC, EPDM, asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof with the U-Anchor
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Components
M.E.P. Frame System Includes:
- 30/30 Bracket
- Wire Rope Clip
- Stainless Steel Flanged Nut and Flat Washers
- Flange Nut and Washers
- U-Anchor 2000 Series
- Wire Rope (Cable)
Call and ensure that you have a system that fits the needs of your rooftop – customizable options available