Commercial rooftop inflatables are a great way to catch the attention of people passing by. Whether you choose to utilize one of the gorillas, a blimp or other models, there are codes and regulations that need to be followed to secure them on your roof. The AP U-Solution™ ITD 0650 Inflatable Securement System is your answer to safely and efficiently installing your rooftop inflatable. The Inflatable Securement solution provides you with a stable and secured system to mount your commercial rooftop inflatable in accordance with applicable standards and codes. Our system is secured using U-Anchor 2000™ Series Attachments. These attachments can withstand approximately 3000 lbs. of tension force, making sure your system is held in place during extreme wind or other natural events. U-Anchors are made with the material and brand of your commercial roof to avoid voiding your roof’s warranty.
- Attaches safely to TPO, PVC, EPDM, Asphalt and Coated roofs without damaging the roof surface.
- All exposed components made up of stainless steel and will not corrode on roof.
- Holding value of each U-Anchor attachment can exceed 3000 lbs. in tension and 4000 lbs. in shear.
- Cables come standard at 10’. Custom length of cables up to 100’ can be quoted and are available on request. (Cables may be supplied by inflatable balloon provider. If not, contact Anchor products for custom cable lengths).
Rooftop Inflatable Securement System Includes:
- U-Anchor 2000 Series
- 30/30 Bracket
- Stainless Steel Flanged Nut
- Tie down or ratchet straps (Not supplied by Anchor Products. If custom cables are needed, please contact Anchor Products.)
The Inflatable Securement System ensures that you attach your inflatable to the roof in a secure manner with the required codes & regulations