AP Solution HTD 0640 - HVAC Tie-Down secures your rooftop unit to the structure. Tie-downs can be installed with the system or retrofitted as needed.
Winds as light as 50-60 mph can dislodge your outdoor unit from its base, causing damage to the unit and your roof. The HTD 0640 keeps your unit safe from damage or costly repairs.
The U-Anchor by Anchor Products has proven effective in securing HVAC equipment in harsh conditions from earthquakes to hurricanes.
- Attaches safely to single-ply, asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof using a U-Anchor 2000 Series Attachment
- U-Anchors match roofing material type and brand
- Install anytime of the year
- The force resistance of each U-Anchor is approximately 3000 lbs. in tension and 4000 lbs. in shear
- The 3/16”, 7x7 stainless steel wire rope offers a nominal breaking load strength of 3700 lbs. (Other wire rope options available upon request.)
- The U-Anchor can be used with all manufacturers HVAC Equipment
- Bracket, Straps, and cables are made of stainless steel and will not corrode on the roof
- U-Anchor is accepted by all North American roofing manufacturers allowing warranties to remain in effect
HVAC Tie-Down Includes:
- U-Anchor 2000 Series Attachment
- Mechanical Crimp
- 30/30 Bracket
- Stainless Steel Flat Washers and Flanged Nut
- Corner Bracket
- Aircraft Cable
- Turn Buckle
- Butyl Tape
The HVAC Tie-Down Solution consists of stainless steel straps and cables that ensures the metal will not corrode or deteriorate in case of any extreme weather conditions.