OverviewAP Solution HTD 0640 - HVAC Securement System secures your rooftop unit to the structure. Tie-downs can be installed with the system or retrofitted as needed. Winds as light as 50-60 mph can dislodge your outdoor unit from its base, causing damage to the unit and your roof. The HTD 0640 keeps your unit safe from damage or costly repairs. The U-Anchor 2000 Series attachments by Anchor Products have proven effective in securing HVAC equipment in harsh conditions from earthquakes to hurricanes.
- Attaches safely to single-ply, asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof using a U-Anchor 2000 Series Attachment
- U-Anchors match roofing material type and brand
- Install anytime of the year
- The force resistance of each U-Anchor is approximately 3000 lbs. in tension and 4000 lbs. in shear
- The 3/16”, 7x7 stainless steel wire rope offers a nominal breaking load strength of 3700 lbs. (Other wire rope options available upon request.)
- The U-Anchor can be used with all manufacturers HVAC Equipment
- Bracket, Straps, and cables are made of stainless steel and will not corrode on the roof
- U-Anchor is accepted by all major North American roofing manufacturers allowing warranties to remain in effect
HVAC Tie-Down Includes:
- U-Anchor 2000 Series Attachment
- Mechanical Crimp
- 30/30 Bracket
- Stainless Steel Flat Washers and Flanged Nut
- Corner Bracket
- Aircraft Cable
- Turn Buckle
- Butyl Tape
The HVAC Tie-Down Solution consists of stainless steel straps and cables that ensures the metal will not corrode or deteriorate in case of any extreme weather conditions.
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.