OverviewH-Frame could enable you to uphold your system at the necessary height. The AP Solution™ HFR 0630 H-Frame Securement System provides the necessary height with strength and secured mounting for your rooftop equipment. The H-Frame System is engineered to ensure member/component capacities and deflection criteria are not exceeded. It utilizes the U-Anchor 2000 Series Attachment. The U-Anchor can resist approximately 3000 lbs. in tension and 4000 lbs. in shear. This attachment makes the system able to withstand strong winds and other natural events. Respected third party engineers have tested and approved the H-Frame System. The U-Anchor attachment is accepted by all major North American roofing manufacturers.
- H-Frame Securement System designed for support and anchorage
- U-Anchor provides you with a stable securement that can withstand high winds, seismic conditions and other natural hazards
- Attaches safely to TPO, PVC, EPDM, asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof with the U-Anchor
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Hardware
- Metal parts consist of aluminum or hot dipped galvanized steel
H-Frame Securement System Includes:
- Pre-assembled H-Frame
- U-Anchor 2000 Series
- Guy Wire Kit:
- - 30/30 Tie Down Bracket
- - Stainless steel flanged Nut and Flat Washers
- - 3/16 Stainless Steel Aircraft Cable
- - Turnbuckle
- - Cable Thimble
- Optional :
- - Top Bar Enclosure
The AP Solution™ HFR 0630 H-Frame Securement System provides the strength and secured mounting desired for your rooftop equipment.
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.