OverviewYour building’s exhaust system is one of the most critical parts of your rooftop systems. They system ensures that your building is properly releasing all the heat fumes, moisture, and odors that become trapped in your commercial building while also providing improved air quality for your occupants and guests. The AP Solution ESS 0670 Exhaust Securement solution facilitates your need for a securely mounted system and follows the unique requirements specified by your local building code and standards. The Exhaust System Securement is attached using our U-Anchor 2000 Series Attachments, providing exceptional strength to hold your system in place. When Installed correctly, the U-Anchors and ESS 0670 solution, will perform as designed, remaining permanently secured and watertight for the life of the roof.
- System built with your roofing material needs in mind
- Each U-Anchor 2000 Series can resist approx. 3,000 lbs. in tension and 4,000 lbs. in shear
- System attaches safely to TPO, PVC, EPDM, Asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof surface
- U-Anchor is allowed and accepted by all major North American roofing manufacturers maintaining all roof warranties
- Exposed components made of stainless steel and will not corrode on the roof
- Cables come standard at 10’, but are available in custom lengths up to 100’
Exhaust Securement System Includes:
- 30/30 Bracket
- Wire Rope Clip
- Turn Buckle
- Stainless Steel Flanged Nut and Flat Washers
- U-Anchor 2000 Series
- 3/16 SS Wire Rope
The exhaust system securement is attached using Anchor Products U-Anchor 2000 Series attachments, providing exceptional strength to hold your system in place.
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.