OverviewEquipment screens on commercial roofs conceal unsightly rooftop equipment, reduce equipment noise and wind effects on rooftop equipment and roof assemblies. The AP Solution ESS 0850 Equipment Screen Securement utilizes our U-Anchor 2000 and 3000 Series Attachments to provide a securely attached equipment screen to your roof. The Equipment Screen Securement solution, secured using the U-Anchor, provides extreme strength and resistant against high winds and seismic events. The U-Anchor can
- Attachments that safely connect to TPO, EPDM, PVC, Asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof surface using a U-Anchor
- The U-Anchor can be used with Anchor Products Equipment Screen and Frame or with any manufacturer’s equipment screen
- Quick and easy install that can be done any time of year
- Options for specific and/or unique materials and custom colors available
- Stainless steel hardware and Aluminum framing will not corrode on the roof
Equipment Screen Securement System Includes:
- Each equipment screen solution will be created as a custom design in accordance with your project’s requirements, including U-Anchor 2000 or 3000 Series attachments, aluminum framing and a variety of fence options.
Conceal unsightly rooftop equipment with the help of AP Solution™ 0850 Equipment Screen Securement Solution by Anchor Products.
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.