Natural environmental events can cause rooftop equipment that is not properly secured to slide, lift and overturn. To prevent this, equipment should be securely mounted to the roof surface.
The AP Solutions™ EBK 0900 Electrical Box Roof Mount, offers the perfect solution to avoid accidents and roof leaks during wind or seismic event, keeping your roof free from damage and unnecessary maintenance expenses. The Electrical Box Mounts by Anchor Products attach to your roof without voiding your roof warranty.
The 3000 Series U-Anchor attachment by Anchor Products can withstand over 3,000 pounds of tension force, which provides exceptional strength to hold down electrical boxes on the rooftop and prevent movement that can lead to the roof leaks and damage.
- Attaches safely to EPDM, TPO, PVC, Asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof using a U-Anchor™ 3000 Series Attachment
- U-Anchors match roofing material type and brand
- The force resistance of each U-Anchor can exceed 3,000 lbs in tension and 4,000 lbs in shear
- U-Anchor is accepted by all North American roofing manufacturer allowing warranties to remain in effect
- All exposed components are made of stainless steel, aluminum, and other non-corrosive materials
Electrical Box Roof Mount Includes:
- U-Anchor 3000 Series Attachment
- Vertical Strut Bracket
- Stainless Steel Flanged Nut and Flat Washers
The Electrical Box Securement, secured by Anchor Products, is a water-tight, seal-less technology that keeps your roof warranty intact.