Ducting on a roof is easily moved by wind, snow, seismic events, and other natural elements if it is not secured to the roof. This can cause multiple problems, including reduced efficiency, damage to your equipment, the roof and other property. AP-Solution™ DUC 0610 - Ducting Securement provides an effective and reliable attachment for new or existing duct systems, keeping it in place under the harshest conditions.
The 2000 Series U-Anchor attachment by Anchor Products can withstand approximately 3,000 pounds in tension and roughly 4,000 in shear, which provides exceptional strength to secure rooftop duct systems, protect the roof as well as other air handling components.
- Attaches safely to EPDM, TPO, PVC, Asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof, secured by using U-Anchor™ 2000 Series attachments
- U-Anchors match roofing material type and brand
- Quick and easy install, anytime of the year
- The force resistance of each U-Anchor is approximately 3000 lbs. in tension and 4000 lbs. in shear
- The Ducting Securement Kit can be used with any ducting or support stands
- All parts and hardware are stainless steel, aluminum, and other non-corrosive materials and will not corrode on the roof
- U-Anchor is accepted by North American roofing manufacturers allowing warranties to remain in effect
Duct Securement Includes:
- U-Anchor 2000 Series Attachment
- 30/30 Bracket
- Crimp Sleeve
- Mechanical Crimp
- Stainless Steel Flanged Hex Nut
- Flat Washers
- Corner Bracket
- Options available: DUC 0611 - Duct Securement With Strap
The Duct Securement System, secured by Anchor Products, provides exceptional strength to secure your duct system and protect it from external elements.