Ducting on a roof is easily moved by wind, snow, seismic events, and other natural elements if it is not secured to the roof. This can cause multiple problems like reduced efficiency and damage to your equipment, the roof, and other property. AP Solution™ DUC 0610 Duct Securement provides an effective and reliable attachment for new or existing duct systems, keeping it in place under the harshest conditions.
The 2000 Series U-Anchor attachment by Anchor Products can withstand approximately 3,000 pounds in tension and roughly 4,000 in shear, which provides exceptional strength to secure rooftop duct systems, protect the roof as well as other air handling components.
- Attaches safely to EPDM, TPO, PVC, Asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof
- U-Anchors match roofing material type and brand
- The 3/16”, 7x19 stainless steel wire rope offers a breaking strength of approx. 3700 lbs. (Other wire rope options available upon request.)
- Each U-Anchor 2000 Series attachment can resist approx. 3000 lbs. in tension and 4000 lbs. in shear
- The Duct Securement Solution can be used with any duct support
- All exposed components and hardware are stainless steel, aluminum, and other non-corrosive materials
- U-Anchor is accepted by all major North American roofing manufacturers allowing warranties to remain in effect
Duct Securement Includes:
- 30/30 Bracket
- Mechanical Crimp
- Stainless Steel Flanged Nut and Flat Washers
- U-Anchor 2400
- Stainless Steel Strap or Guy Wire
- Corner Bracket
- Options available: DUC 0611 - Duct Securement With Strap
The Duct Securement System, secured by Anchor Products, provides exceptional strength to secure your duct system and protect it from external elements.