OverviewThe AP Solution HFR 0631 Attached H-Frame Securement System provides the strength and secured mounting desired for your rooftop equipment. Finding the right solution for your duct, pipe and cable tray system is critical to the development and maintenance of your commercial roof. An Attached H-Frame could enable you to uphold your system at the necessary height. The H-Frame System is engineered to ensure component capacities and deflection criteria are not exceeded. The U-Anchor 3000 Series Attachment enables the system able to withstand strong winds and other natural events. Respected third party engineers have tested and approved the Attached H-Frame System. The U-Anchor attachment is accepted by all major
- Attached H-Frame Securement System designed for support and anchorage
- U-Anchor provides you with a stable securement that can withstand high winds, seismic conditions and other natural hazards
- Attaches safely to TPO, PVC, EPDM, asphalt and coated roofs without damaging the roof with the U-Anchor
- All exposed components and hardware
are stainless steel, aluminum, or other
- Metal parts consist of aluminum or hot dipped galvanized steel
- Optional Accessories:
- Load Management Plate
Attached H-Frame System Includes:
- Pre-assembled Attached H-Frame
- U-Anchor 3000 Series
- Adjustable Strut Bracket
- Optional: Load Management Plate and Top Bar Enclosure
We provide pipe supports for multiple types of rooftop equipment at various heights. To obtain pricing for the Attached H-Frame securement system, contact us.
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.