OverviewThe 2-Pipe Snow Fence System by Anchor Products™ is a complete snow retention system designed to be used with low-slope roofing materials, giving building owners and contractors a reliable, engineered, and tested solution. The Snow Fence System utilizes U-Anchor™ 3000-S Series for superior strength and confidence when it comes to holding back snow on commercial roofing systems.Each system is engineered specifically for your location, roof system, and tested by third party engineers. Additionally, our system uses preflashed and prefabricated components, making installation significantly faster while providing a more consistent performance over field fabricated materials.Our 2-Pipe Snow Fence System is designed to handle extreme loads which allows for fewer attachments and reduced labor.
- Permanent lightweight snow fence with superior waterproofing without the need for compression seals to exceed the long term needs of your project
- Low-profile of snow bars prevents snow creep and typically eliminates the need for snow flags / restrictor plates
- System utilizes U-Anchor 3000-S Series attachments manufactured using type and brand specific roofing materials to maintain your roof warranty
- The U-Anchor installs in less than 5 minutes while the snow fence system installs quickly & easily - reducing on-site labor expenses
- The 2-pipe snow fence system is manufactured of high tensile aluminum and boasts superior loads allowing for increased spacing of brackets - reducing costs
- More options:
Supplied in mill finish as standard
Custom colors available
Engineering assistance available
2-Pipe Snow Fence System Includes:
- U-Anchor 3000-S Series
- 8' x 1" OD Aluminum Pipe
- Snow Bracket
- Pipe Collar
- Flange Nut and Washers
- Restrictor Plate (Optional)
- End Caps
Snow Fence System Is A Vital Component Of Your Total Roof System When Designed And Installed Correctly, The Snow Fence System Will Protect Your Building Assets, Your Roof, And Visitors.
By acceptance of any proposal, issuance of any order and/or payment of any invoice, the customer acknowledges and warrants that all statements or suggestions by Anchor Products or its affiliates of any type, amount, use or placement of products for customer’s projects is exclusively based on information provided by the customer. Customer waives all claims against Anchor Products or its affiliates related to or based on inaccuracies in the data provided by the customer. Customer further confirms it has not relied on Anchor Products or its affiliates for any engineering advice or conclusions.