The U4800-Coatings is a lightweight rooftop attachment solution consisting of a U-Anchor 4000 Series plate and a reinforcement fabric. The U4800 includes a factory prepared reinforcement. The reinforcement is dependent on the type of coating being used, and therefore the method of installation may vary.
- 3/8″-16 x 1.5″ Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Diameter: 14.267″
- Inner Fastener Hole Pattern: 9.185″ (8 holes)
- Outer Fastener Hole Pattern: 13″ (4 holes)
- Material Thickness: 0.118″
- Material Type: Galvalume® AZ55
- Reinforcement Fabric
- Manufacturer: Brand Specific OR Generic
- Color: Default White*
- Length: 17.5″
- Width: 17.5″
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 4 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 4 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 16 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 18″ x 18″ x 5″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 30 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 48″
- Data Sheet – U-Anchor 4800-COATINGS (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 4800 – Coatings (3 Course Process) (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 4800 – Coatings (Butyl Backed Fabric) (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U4800, Mechanically Attached, Coatings (Butyl Fabric) (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U4800, Mechanically Attached, Coatings (3 Course with Reinforcement) (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U4800-Coatings is attached by fastening through the roofing assembly into the structural decking with 2-12 approved fasteners. Depending on the roofing manufacturer’s requirements, the reinforcement type may vary, thereby changing the method of installation. Consult the coating manufacturer for proper application instructions.
Fastener selection is dictated by the system assembly, deck type, and the project engineer.
Refer to installation instructions and the specified roofing material manufacturer requirements before installing.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to approximately 20-25 torque pounds.
Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Extremely strong and lightweight.
- Rapid installation.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: 10,000 lbs
- Ultimate Load – Tension: 10,000 lbs
Test was performed in accordance with: ICC -ES AC467 Section 3.2
- Accepted – All Major Roofing Manufacturers
Individual deck assembly reports available upon request.
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty