The U4600-SBS is a lightweight rooftop attachment system consisting of a U-Anchor 4000 Series plate and cover membrane. The U4600-SBS includes a factory prepared SBS cover membrane and separator disk. The U4600-SBS provides a positive, watertight, manufacturer accepted attachment for cold process applied roofing systems.
- 3/8″-16 x 1.5″ Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Diameter: 14.267″
- Inner Fastener Hole Pattern: 9.185″ (8 holes)
- Outer Fastener Hole Pattern: 13″ (4 holes)
- Material Thickness: 0.118″
- Material Type: Galvalume® AZ55
- Manufacturer: Brand Specific OR Generic
- Color: Default White*
- Length: 17.5″
- Width: 17.5″
- Thickness: Approx. 130 mils*
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 4.2 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 4 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 17 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 18″ x 18″ x 5″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 30 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 48″
- Data Sheet – U-Anchor 4600-SBS (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 4600 – SBS Roof Membranes (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U4600, Mechanically Attached, Modified Bitumen (APP, SBS, SBS Torch) (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U4600-SBS is attached by fastening through the roofing assembly into the structural decking with 2-12 approved fasteners. Depending on the roofing manufacturer’s requirements, 1 or 2 plies of membrane may be required. The membrane is then installed using cold process adhesive per the roofing manufacturer’s specified methods. Fastener selection is dictated by the system assembly, deck type, and the project engineer. Refer to installation instructions and the specified roofing material manufacturer requirements before installing.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to approximately 20-25 torque pounds. Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Extremely strong and lightweight.
- Rapid installation.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: 10,000 lbs
- Ultimate Load – Tension: 10,000 lbs
Test was performed in accordance with: ICC -ES AC467 Section 3.2
- Accepted – All Major Roofing Manufacturers
Individual deck assembly reports available upon request.
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty