The U3600-SBS Torch is a lightweight rooftop attachment system consisting of a U-Anchor 3000 Series plate and cover membrane. The U3600-SBS Torch includes a factory prepared SBS cover membrane and separator disk. The U3600-SBS Torch provides a positive, watertight, manufacturer accepted attachment for torch applied roofing systems.
- 3/8″-16 x 1.5″ Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 11.08″ x 5.47″
- Fastener Hole Diameter: 17/64″ (12 holes)
- Material Thickness: 0.047″ (1.194mm)
- Material Type: Galvalume® AZ55
- Manufacturer: Brand Specific OR Generic
- Color: Default White*
- Length: 17.5″
- Width: 11.75″
- Thickness: Approx. 130 mils*
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 2.5 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 10 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 25 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 18″ x 13″ x 5″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 40 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 40″
- Data Sheet – U-Anchor 3600-SBS TORCH (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 3600 – APP & SBS Torch Roof Membranes (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U3600, Mechanically Attached, Modified Bitumen (APP, SBS, SBS Torch) (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U3600-SBS Torch is attached by fastening through the roofing assembly into the structural decking with 2-12 approved fasteners. Depending on the roofing manufacturer’s requirements, 1 or 2 plies of membrane may be required. The membrane is then torched down per the roofing manufacturer’s specified methods. Fastener selection is dictated by the system assembly, deck type, and the project engineer. Refer to installation instructions and the specified roofing material manufacturer requirements before installing.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to approximately 20-25 torque pounds. Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Lightweight: 24 oz. (680 grams).
- Fast installation, approximate rate of 12 per man hour.
- Installs on low-slope roofs.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: Pending
- Ultimate Load – Tension: Pending
Test was performed in accordance with: ICC -ES AC467 Section 3.2
- Accepted – All Major Roofing Manufacturers
Individual deck assembly reports available upon request.
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty