The U3400-S KEE is a lightweight rooftop attachment system consisting of a U-Anchor 3000-S Series plate and cover membrane. The cover membrane is factory sealed to the top of the plate. The U3400-S KEE provides a positive, watertight, manufacturer accepted attachment for mechanically attached and fully adhered KEE single-ply membranes.
- 3/8’’-16 x 1.5’’ Attachment Bolt*
Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 8.128” x 5.47”
- Fastener Hole Diameter: 17/64’’ (12 holes)
- Material Thickness: 0.047’’ (1.194mm)
- Material Type: Galvanized G90
- Manufacturer: Brand Specific OR Generic
- Color: Default White*
- Length: 14.75’’
- Width: 11.75’’
- Thickness: Default 60 mil*
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 1.1 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 10 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 12 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 19″ x 14″ x 14″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 30 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 68″
- U3400-S KEE – Data Sheet (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
- U3400-S – Detail Drawing – KEE/PVC/TPO/TPA – Mechanically Attached (PDF)
The U3400-S KEE is attached by fastening through the roofing assembly into the structural decking with 2-12 approved fasteners. The membrane cover is then hot air welded around the perimeter to the roof membrane.
Fastener selection is dictated by the system assembly, deck type, and the project engineer.
Refer to installation instructions and the specified roofing material manufacturer requirements before installing.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to approximately 20-25 torque pounds.
Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Extremely strong and lightweight.
- Fast installation, approximate rate of 12 per man hour.
- Installs on any surface from flat to vertical.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: 8600 lbs
- Ultimate Load – Tension: 4600 lbs
Test was performed in accordance with: ICC-ES AC467 Section 3.2
- Accepted – All Major Roofing Manufacturers
Individual deck assembly reports available upon request.
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty