The U-Anchor 3200-Plate is a lightweight rooftop attachment consisting of a U-Anchor 3000 series plate. The U3200-Plate is made to be mechanically attached to the roofing system and flashed in using separate waterproofing method approved by the roofing manufacturer. This is ideal for built-up roofs and pour-able sealant kits.
- 3/8″-16 x 1.5″ Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 11.08″ x 5.47″
- Fastener Hole Diameter: 17/64″ (12 holes)
- Material Thickness: 0.047″ (1.194mm)
- Material Type: Galvalume® AZ55
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 0.8 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 20 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 18 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 18″ x 13″ x 5″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 35 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 42″
- U3200-PLATE – Data Sheet (PDF)
- U3200 – Plate – Install Instructions (PDF)
- U3200 – Detail Drawing – Mechanically Attached (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U3200-Plate is attached by fastening through the roofing assembly into the structural decking with 2-12 approved fasteners. The U3200-Plate is then flashed using the manufacturer’s recommended method. Fastener selection is dictated by the system assembly, deck type, and the project engineer. Refer to installation instructions and the specified roofing material manufacturer requirements before installing.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to
approximately 20-25 torque pounds. Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Lightweight: 4 oz. (113 grams).
- Installs in less than 5 minutes.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: 1800 lbs
- Ultimate Load – Tension: 1800 lbs
Test was performed in accordance with: ICC -ES AC467 Section 3.2
The U-Anchor Plate is commonly used in conjunction with flashing materials that correspond with the existing roofing material
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty