- 3/8″-16 x 1.5″ Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 11.08″ x 5.47″
- Fastener Hole Diameter: 17/64″ (12 holes)
- Material Thickness: 0.047″ (1.194mm)
- Material Type: Galvalume® AZ55
- Manufacturer: Brand Specific OR Generic
- Color: Default White*
- Length: 21.5″
- Width: 15.75″
- Thickness: Default 60 mil*
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 2 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 10 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 18 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 23″ x 17″ x 11″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 20 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 73″
- Data Sheet – U-Anchor 3000-TPO (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 3000 – PVC / TPO / KEE / TPA Roof Membranes (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U3000, Fully Adhered, Single-Ply Flashing (PVC/TPO/KEE/TPA) (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U3000-TPO is attached to a fully adhered roofing system by hot air welding around the perimeter edge consistent with the specified roofing manufacturer’s hot air welding specifications.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to
approximately 20-25 torque pounds. Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Extremely strong and lightweight.
- Fast installation, approximate rate of 12 per man hour.
- Installs on any flat surface.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: 1800 lbs
- Ultimate Load – Tension: 1800 lbs
Test was performed in accordance with: ASCE 7-10 ASTM E330-02 (2010) TAS 1178
- Accepted – All Major Roofing Manufacturers
Individual deck assembly reports available upon request.
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty