The U2800-Coatings is a lightweight rooftop attachment solution consisting of a U-Anchor 2000 Series plate and a reinforcement fabric. The U2800 includes a factory prepared reinforcement. The reinforcement is dependent on the type of coating being used, and therefore the method of installation may vary.
- 3/8″-16 x 1.5″ Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Diameter: 5-1/2″
- Fastener Hole Diameter: 17/64″ (8 holes)
- Fastener Hole Pattern: 4-1/8″ Diameter
- Material Thickness: 0.047″ (1.194mm)
- Material Type: Galvalume® AZ55
- Reinforcement Fabric
- Manufacturer: Brand Specific OR Generic
- Color: Default White*
- Outer Diameter: 11″
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 0.5 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 10 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 7 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 17″ x 17″ x 5″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 40 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 52″
- Data Sheet – U-Anchor 2800-COATINGS (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 2800 – Coatings (Butyl Backed Fabric) (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 2800 – Coatings (3 Course Process) (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U2800, Mechanically Attached, Coatings (Butyl Fabric) (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U2800, Mechanically Attached, Coatings (3 Course with Reinforcement) (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U2800-Coatings is attached by fastening through the roofing assembly into the structural decking with 2-8 approved fasteners. Depending on the roofing manufacturer’s requirements, the reinforcement type may vary, thereby changing the method of installation. Consult the coating manufacturer for proper application instructions. Fastener selection is dictated by the system assembly, deck type, and the project engineer. Refer to installation instructions and the specified roofing material manufacturer requirements before installing.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to
approximately 20-25 torque pounds. Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Lightweight: 5 oz. (142 grams).
- Installs quickly, approximately rate of 12 per man hour.
- Installs on any surface from flat to vertical.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: 4000 lbs
- Ultimate Load – Tension: 3000 lbs
Test was performed in accordance with: ICC -ES AC467 Section 3.2
- Accepted – All Major Roofing Manufacturers
- LARR Listed
Individual deck assembly reports available upon request.
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty