The U2600-SBS is a lightweight rooftop attachment system consisting of an U-Anchor 2000 Series plate and cover membrane. The U2600-SBS includes a factory prepared SBS cover membrane and separator disk. The U2600-SBS provides a fastened, watertight, warranted attachment for hot or cold process applied roofing systems.
- 3/8”-16 x 1.5” Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Diameter: 5.5”
- Fastener Hole Diameter: 0.265” (8 holes)
- Fastener Hole Pattern: 4.125” Diameter
- Steel Thickness: 0.047” (1.194mm)
- Material Type: Galvanized Steel G90
- Manufacturer: Brand or Non-Brand Specific*
- Color: Default White*
- Length: 15.75” (1 Ply)
- Width: 15.75” (1 Ply)
- Thickness: Approx. 130 mils* (1 Ply)
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 2 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 10 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 23 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 17” x 17” x 5”
- Full Pallet Quantity: 40 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48” x 40” x 47”
- U-2600-SBS – Data Sheet (PDF)
- U2600 – SBS – Install Instructions (PDF)
- U2600 – Detail Drawing – APP/SBS/SBS Torch – Mechanically Attached (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U2600-SBS is attached by fastening through the roofing assembly and into the structural decking with 2-8 approved fasteners, as directed by project specific engineering. Depending on the roofing manufacturer’s requirements, 1 or 2 plies of membrane may be required. The membrane flashing is adhered in place over the primed roof membrane, followed by the separator disk, per the roofing manufacturer’s specific methods.
Project-specific data is required to determine the correct type of fastener and number needed to secure each U-Anchor. An ANSI/SPRI FX-1 Pull Test is recommended to measure the pull-out resistance of fasteners included in the load path, (for example, substrate -> fasteners -> the U-Anchor -> other components.)
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be tightened to approximately 20-25 ft.-lbs.
Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
Refer to product documentation for detailed installation and component requirements.
- Lightweight: 24 oz. (680 grams).
- Fast installation, approximate rate of 12 per man hour.
- Installs on any surface from flat to vertical.
ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-4152
Results are based on plate performance only.
Ultimate Load – Shear: 4339 lbs
Ultimate Load – Tension: 2713 lbs
Tested in accordance with ICC AC467
Individual roof deck assembly tests available upon request as application specific results may vary.
20 Year Limited Material Only Warranty.
Subject to terms and conditions.