The U2400-EPDM is a lightweight rooftop attachment system consisting of a U-Anchor 2000 Series plate and cover membrane. The cover membrane is factory cut and installed in the field. The U2400-EPDM provides a positive, watertight, manufacturer accepted attachment for mechanically attached and fully adhered EPDM single-ply membranes.
- 3/8″-16 x 1.5″ Attachment Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Diameter: 5-1/2″
- Fastener Hole Diameter: 17/64″ (8 holes)
- Fastener Hole Pattern: 4-1/8″ Diameter
- Material Thickness: 0.047″ (1.194mm)
- Material Type: Galvalume® AZ55
- Manufacturer: Brand Specific OR Generic
- Color: Default Black*
- Length: 11.75″
- Width: 11.75″
- Thickness: Default 60 mil*
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 0.75 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 10 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 10 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 17″ x 17″ x 5″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 40 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 52″
- Data Sheet – U-Anchor 2400-EPDM (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 2400 – EPDM Roof Membranes (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U2400, Mechanically Attached, Single-Ply Flashing (EPDM) (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U2400-EPDM is attached by fastening through the roofing assembly into the structural decking with 2-8 approved fasteners. The membrane cover is then adhered in place and sealed around the perimeter to the cover membrane. Fastener selection is dictated by the system assembly, deck type, and the project engineer. Refer to installation instructions and the specified roofing material manufacturer requirements before installing.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to approximately 20-25 torque pounds. Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Extremely strong and lightweight.
- Fast installation, approximate rate of 12 per man hour.
- Installs on any surface from flat to vertical.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: 4000 lbs
- Ultimate Load – Tension: 3000 lbs
Test was performed in accordance with: ICC-ES AC467 Section 3.2
- Accepted – All Major Roofing Manufacturers
- LARR Listed
Individual deck assembly reports available upon request.
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty