The U-Anchor 2200-Plate is a lightweight rooftop attachment consisting of a U-Anchor 2000 series plate. The U2200-Plate is made to be mechanically attached to the roofing system and flashed in using separate waterproofing method approved by the roofing manufacturer. This is ideal for built-up roofs and pour-able sealant kits.
- 3/8″-16 x 1.5″ Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Diameter: 5-1/2″
- Fastener Hole Diameter: 17/64″ (8 holes)
- Fastener Hole Pattern: 4-1/8″ Diameter
- Material Thickness: 0.047″ (1.194mm)
- Material Type: Galvalume® AZ55
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 0.3 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 20 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 10 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 17″ x 17″ x 5″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 35 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 46″
- Data Sheet – U-Anchor 2200-PLATE (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 2200 – Plate Only (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U2200, Mechanically Attached, Alternative Flashing (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U2200-Plate is attached by fastening through the roofing assembly into the structural decking with 2-8 approved fasteners. The U2200-Plate is then flashed using the manufacturer’s recommended method. Fastener selection is dictated by the system assembly, deck type, and the project engineer. Refer to installation instructions and the specified roofing material manufacturer requirements before installing.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to approximately 20-25 torque pounds. Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Lightweight: 4 oz. (113 grams).
- Installs in less than 5 minutes.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: 4000 lbs
- Ultimate Load – Tension: 3000 lbs
Test was performed in accordance with: ICC -ES AC467 Section 3.2
- Accepted – All Major Roofing Manufacturers
- LARR Listed
Individual deck assembly reports available upon request.
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty