The U-Anchor 2000-KEE is a lightweight rooftop attachment system consisting of a thermoplastic target membrane and a U-Anchor 2000 series plate. The plate is factory welded to the target membrane and a matching thermoplastic cover membrane is applied over the plate and onto the target membrane, encapsulating the plate. The U2000-KEE provides a positive, watertight, manufacturer accepted attachment for fully adhered KEE roofing systems. Additionally, the U2000-KEE acts as an effective expansion joint at each rooftop attachment point and minimizes stress to roof components.
- 3/8″-16 x 1.5″ Bolt*
- Material Type: 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Diameter: 5-1/2″
- Fastener Hole Diameter: 17/64″ (8 holes)
- Fastener Hole Pattern: 4-1/8″ Diameter
- Material Thickness: 0.047″ (1.194mm)
- Material Type: Galvalume® AZ55
- Target Membrane
- Manufacturer: Brand Specific OR Generic
- Color: Default White*
- Length: 15.75″
- Width: 15.75″
- Thickness: Default 60 mil*
- Visit www.anchorp.com/patents
Sold Individually OR Full Box Quantity
- Individual Weight: Approx. 1.1875 lbs
- Full Box Quantity: 10 units
- Box Weight: Approx. 17 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 17″ x 11″ x 17″
- Full Pallet Quantity: 30 boxes
- Pallet Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 67″
- Data Sheet – U-Anchor 2000-KEE (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 2000 – PVC / TPO / KEE / TPA Roof Membranes (PDF)
- Install Guide – U-Anchor 2000 with Ring – PVC / TPO / KEE / TPA Roof Membranes (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U2000, Fully Adhered, Single-Ply Flashing (PVC/TPO/KEE/TPA) (PDF)
- Detail Drawing – U-Anchor U2000, Mechanically Attached, Single-Ply Flashing With Ring (PVC/TPO/KEE/TPA) (PDF)
- Product Guide – AP Guide Specification (DOCX)
The U2000-KEE is attached to a fully adhered roofing system by hot air welding around the perimeter edge consistent with the specified roofing manufacturer’s hot air welding specifications.
To securely mount your rooftop equipment to the U-Anchor, after its installed, the connection nut must be fastened to approximately 20-25 torque pounds. Use a calibrated torque wrench during install to ensure appropriate results are achieved.
- Extremely strong and lightweight.
- Fast installation, approximate rate of 12 per man hour.
- Installs on any flat surface.
Results are base on plate performance only.
- Ultimate Load – Shear: 1800 lbs
- Ultimate Load – Tension: 1800 lbs
Test was performed in accordance with: ASCE 7-10 ASTM E330-02 (2010) TAS 1178
- Accepted – All Major Roofing Manufacturers
Individual deck assembly reports available upon request.
- Standard 20 Year Material Only Warranty