Installation for U-Anchor 2600 Coatings
- Prepare the roof surface by removing all loose debris and clean the area in accordance with the roofing manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Place the plate over the roof membrane and alien as per engineering requirements using the alignment marks on the edge of the plate. Fasten using 2-4 fasteners as specified.
- Peel back half of the release liner exposing the adhesive.
- Carefully align the Die Cut Reinforcement Fabric over the bolt and press down around the center working outward to avoid wrinkles.
- Remove the second half of the release liner and repeat the previous step.
- Using a weighted roller firmly roll over the entire surface of the Die Cut Reinforcement Fabric insuring a proper bond is achieved.
- Using a coating compatible with the roof type apply an even layer sufficient to completely cover the fabric. The coating should surround the center bolt and extend at least 2-3” beyond the fabric circle on all sides.
- Place the Membrane Separator over the coating and allow to cure.
- Once the coating has cured resume installing any additional hardware as needed.